On this blog, you will find commentary on a wide variety of sports subjects, ranging from fantasy football to the Yankees' payroll. I hope you enjoy it, and please bookmark this page!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

A look at the past month in sports

Talk about a bad month. This past month has been one of the worst months (sportwise) of my life.

Some things, pertaining to my favorite teams, that have happened from October 8, 2007-November 8, 2007 (today):

The Yankees are eliminated from the playoffs.

A-Rod won't be with the Yankees next year.

The whole Joe Torre fiasco.

The Heat lose all 7 preseason games.

The Heat lose their first 4 regular season games.

The Dolphins go 0-3.

Ronnie Brown tears his ACL, sidelining him for the remainder of the season.

The U goes 1-2.

Kentucky loses by 16 points to Gardner-Webb.

Thankfully, things are bound to take a turn for the better. As I've said before, as long as D-Wade and Shaq are healthy, I think the Heat are taking the trophy once again this season. Because you know Shaq will command a double team in the playoffs, and a healthy Wade is just about unstoppable. Plus, Miami has got some very good role players and coaching. I expect them to turn it around.


Please let me know if I'm missing anything...I probably am!

Have you had some bad luck with your sports teams? Post a comment, and tell me about it!

1 comment:

kinglouis2005 said...

You poor bastard. I follow many of the same teams you do:
Yanks, Fins, Canes but I follw the Magic on the NBA side and Lightning in the NHL.

Well we can HOPE from here on out I guess.

What should the FINS do for a pick? I feel we need to start Beck to see if he is our QB of the future!


http://peteroast.blogspot.com/