On this blog, you will find commentary on a wide variety of sports subjects, ranging from fantasy football to the Yankees' payroll. I hope you enjoy it, and please bookmark this page!

Monday, November 5, 2007

About Me

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

I created this to talk about one of my favorite things: sports. So let me tell you a little bit about me when it comes to sports. My favorite teams are the New York Yankees, Miami Dolphins, Miami Hurricanes, Miami Heat, and Kentucky Wildcats. You can call me a bandwagon fan; you can call me a fairweather fan, but I'm neither of the two and I'll support these teams for life.

Now, I'm not going to lie. I am biased when it comes to these teams. It is EXTREMELY rare for me to ever think one of my favorite teams is going to lose (or express that feeling, at least). So if I'm ever talking about any of the above teams, please remember that, odds are, you should take what I say with a grain of salt.

I also love to do fantasy football, and I'd be happy to give you advice. If you have any questions you want to ask me, just leave a comment.

Basically, I just want to let everyone know my thoughts on what's going on in the world of sports, and I want to get your thoughts, as well.

I always appreciate feedback (whether it's the positive or negative type), and I always enjoy reading comments.

Well, I guess that just about wraps it up. I'll make another post very soon, and it's going to be quite controversial ;-)

1 comment:

Slawomir said...

the site look good but might be a bit plain get your self some banners.

i can give you a code with rotating banners

email me if you want a code to put on your blog

any ways i hear you need visitors

get your blog advertised

http://workforself.biz/advertising

and to get even more

http://workforself.biz/success

chck out my forum

Forums are very popular and my adsense is there

i get about 100 people a day there

its very active

http://workforself.biz/forum

The website looks good but you need to ad some graphics

Good job